Role : PingFederate Identity Access Management
Location : Indianapolis, IN
Interview : Phone/Skype
Emp Type : Permanent Job
Job Description :
• Lead the collection of business requirements and the design / development of Access Management (IAM) solutions, PingFederate etc.
• Solid understanding of Identity Management (IDM), Single Sign On (SSO) and security concepts
• Advanced level knowledge of PingFederate and Single Sign On concepts, SAML, OAuth, Multi-Factor Authentication
• Good to have experience with Identity Management User Provisioning platforms - SPML, LDAP, SCIM, Multi-Factor, PingFederate, Java, Oracle, SQL, Active Directory
• Serve as key member of the Authentication Management implementation team, providing leadership in detailed design architecture and implementation analysis that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology.
• Gathers information from the business and IT department to develop security-related processes and procedures to continuously improve the security model.
• Provide guidance and support to enable Single Sign-on, Privileged Access Management (PAM)