Every immune system has a story to tell— the key is knowing how to listen. Our goal is to meaningfully improve people’s lives by learning from the wisdom of their adaptive immune systems. It’s a bold objective that we’re uniquely built to achieve.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Manager develops, implements, and manages the operation of Adaptive’s IAM systems and processes.
- Own key business processes involved with IAM
- User Provisioning
- Role-based Access Control
- User access request and provisioning
- Automate IAM processes and tasks using standard tools and scripting languages
- Implement best practices for identity governance and administration
- Integrate identity systems with HR, Training, and Quality systems
- Manage onboarding and integration of new business systems
- Establish technology and processes to maintain accuracy of access management system(s)
- Oversee the execution of regular configuration and user access reviews
- Coordinate closely with Information Security
- Bachelor degree and 5+ years of related experience, including designing, implementing, and operating enterprise identity and access management technologies, including access request/management, directories and authentication (SSO) systems across diverse in-house and external business systems.
- Broad knowledge of identity and access data correlation, normalization, and building identity and access data models.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms. Excellent technical writing and system documentation skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills for large cross-functional projects.
- Strong analytical problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
Required technical competencies and experience:
- Services based Integration (e.g. REST) of role-based access control, Active Directory, LDAP, Single Sign-On, End-User provisioning, identity and access governance, and identity data synchronization services with existing applications and systems.
- API Gateways, Enterprise Directories, Enterprise Databases, SSO and Access Management systems, identity federation protocols (SAML), and LDAP.
- Systems and Applications:
- Active Directory
- O365 and Azure AD
- SQL scripting