Identity Access Management (IAM / IDM) Developer
-Principles ony! Candidate must be able to work directly for our firm! No 3rd party consulting firm or layers!
-U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. for at least a couple of years are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
-Send resume to Mike Baxley at apply at baxley . com -or- Apply through DICE (which also goes directly to Mike Baxley).
The IDM system provides single credential access to services and is being developed to centrally manage card holder identities and their card privileges across programs. Note: the IDM system sits on an older architecture solution with Oracle Identity Manager (previously Sun Waveset) and ForgeRock OpenAM Access Manager.
The IDM Developer will work with the program management team on the One Card identity management application and will provide development and primary technical support for IDM efforts. Receive direction from the Program Manager and other team technical leadership, so must be able to responsibly communicate with the Program Manager, Technical Team, Partners and other designated stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have multiple years of Sun Identity Manager developerexperience and have experience that reflects the Responsibilities and Tasks described below:
- Follow the full System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) as required for delivery of projects.
- Provide timely and effective coordination and communication with the primary Technical Team and other involved technical support teams and stakeholders.
- Provide required weekly and other designated reports.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure on-time and on budget delivery of multiple projects as aligned to project requirements.
- Maintain basic knowledge of solutions used to support logical and physical access using credentials through identity and access management technology.
- Coordinate IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor project activities.
- Develop technical applications to support users.
- Develop, implement, maintain and enforce documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
- Provide training for system products and procedures.
- Perform application upgrades.
- Perform monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real-time databases, real-time networks and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
- Troubleshoots problems.
- Ensure project life-cycle is in compliance with standards and procedures.
Rate: $75-100/hr (depends on experience)
Location: Washington, DC (must work onsite at client location every day)