The Identity Access Management Engineer uses in-depth knowledge and experience to oversee the writing and modifying of complex software application programs. This position will create detailed specifications or designs, conduct quality assurance reviews of peer's application programming, and act as a resource for team members with less experience. The IAM Engineer will code, test, debug, document and maintain software application programs.
- Partner with a multiple vendors to create estimates and delivery plans for projects at a capability level.
- Ensure quality of technology delivery of multiple vendors’ technology solutions for multiple concurrent projects at capability level.
- Provide technology leadership and delivery accountability for solutions for multiple concurrent projects within an application family. (i.e. Claims, C&PS, or CS&DW)
- Function as team leader with accountability:
- Setting direction to mature the technologyassociated with the team. Key aspect of this is “tech debt” removal when possible.
- Identify and implement process enhancement opportunities associated with supporting the application area.
- Recommend actions to increase ESI and vendor partner knowledge on team.
- Serve as SME for components of the team.
- Support activities of senior team members and architects to set direction for new technology components in the ESI environment.
- Provide technical guidance to projects for components of a technology suites
- Lead efforts to develop standard practices, components, guidelines for use of complex technology components.
- Participate in resolving urgent and high production incidents.
- Participate in action to determine root cause of problems and drive resolution.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 3 years relevant experience or Master’s degree and 1 year of relevant experience
- 1-2 years ESI experiencepreferred
- Experience using Java/J2EE, .Net/VB, Python, RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle, RSA G&L, Aveksa, IMG, RSA Via
- Basic database knowledge and SQL skills required
- Knowledge about Identity and Access Management products is preferred
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field
- Ability to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Solutions are innovative, thorough, practical and consistent with organizational objectives
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to lead discussions with all levels of the organization and provide balanced information of an idea or communication of an issue regardless of written or verbal
- Familiarity with health care or PBM industry
- Familiar with working in a vendor partner model
- Ability to work flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
- Strong mentoring skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
- Adaptability and willingness to lean new tools and applications
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Demonstrated team collaboration experience.
Job Id: REQ20003329