The Senior Identity and Access Management Engineer will be expected to manage the life cycle of all
system and individual credentials. They will lead the creation of procedures which will produce auditable
IAM processes The Senior Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer is responsible for developing,
supporting and optimizing IAM systems to ensure the integrity and availability of authentication,
authorization, and LDAP-related services. This position will work with peer service areas and technology
owners in order to execute system changes and will implement customizations to enhance system
functionality and security. This position must be able to provide Tier 2/3 technical support for resolving
incidents, requests, integrating applications, and maintaining systems. This position must work effectively
with clinical and technical team members in order to achieve the stated objectives. Individual should excel as both a team member and leader.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our employees are tasked with delivering excellent business results through the efforts of their teams. These results are achieved by:
- Interface with lines of business, product development, cloud operations, and support teams, and
- Information Security colleagues to create and manage efficient, effective access control practices
- Responsible for integrating and maintaining IAM tools that assist the organization in securing the
- internal and cloud environments
- Assist in developing IAM roadmaps and work closely with application owners to ensure IAM services
- are deployed into vendor-owned technology solutions
- Ability to see long term vision of the IAM program and ensure that IAM tools/services accommodate
- future needs as well as the immediate.
- Ensure that tools are implemented with security, compliance, and efficiency/productivity in mind
- Consult with application owners/admins to ensure that IAM controls are compliant for their areas of
- May require limited travel to other company locations
- Performs additional support duties as required and assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
EXPECTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Act as a subject matter expert for directory, authentication, and provisioning services
- including Azure AD SSO, Active Directory, LDAP, SSO, SAML, auto-provisioning, or related
- complex infrastructures
- Lead activities to ensure that IAM systems are compliant with Eversana policies and
- Perform the configuration, administration, and management of IAM systems.
- Participate in software and server upgrades for IAM infrastructure.
- Provide engineering support for complex and recurring incidents related to IAM platforms and
- perform root causes analysis in accordance with Eversana policies and standards.
- Resolve incidents escalated from the Service Desk related to user IDs, credentials, and access.
- Ensure processing and response to IAM requests to deliver premium security and Access
- Management services to the organization
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the expectations of the position and shall not be construed as the only expectations that may be assigned for the position.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the expectations listed above
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, education, knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, Technology, degree or relevant experience
- Must have minimum of 2 years IAM process ownership experience with a mimimum of 10 years total IT support/ system administration experience demonstrating progressive increases in responsibility.
- Individual should have team lead and supervisory experience.
- Must have an excellent level of understanding around Identity and Access Management process,
- standards, and frameworks.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technology such as Server, AD, DNS, Group Policy, and Office
- Experience with Identity Management Tools (SailPoint, CA Identity Minder, Saviynt IGA, etc)
- Expertise in Single Sign On (Okta, Ping, CA, Oracle, IBM, etc)
- Experience with Privileged Access Management tools (Centrify, Cyberark, Lieberman,BeyondTrust,
- Should have an understanding of Role Based Access Control, SOD, regulatory compliance (SOX,
- SOC 1 & SOC 2, PCI DSS)
- Preferred some experience with LDAP directories/AD
- Preferred some experience with SQL queries
- Preferred some experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- PowerShell etc…)
- Preferred some understanding of key management/digital certificate practices and services
- Experience participating in both internal and external IT audits
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated success in high visibility, large scale IT projects