Identity & Access Management Consulting Manager ( SLPA )
Locations: Phoenix, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, Denver, Hartford, Seattle
Washington, DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Boston, Detroit, Minneapolis, Charlotte, Florham Park, NJ Murray Hill, NY, New York, Philadelphia, Dallas, Houston, Arlington, VA,
Travel: 100% (Monday - Friday)
Your duties as I&AM Security Manager likely will include:
? Working directly with clients and Consulting teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing I&AM solutions across a variety of vendor products including Oracle, Forgerock, Okta, SailPoint and others.
? Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client.
? Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized I&AM architectures to meet their business needs.
? Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
? Helping grow Cons Co. Security across North America through thought leadership and entrepreneurialism
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in I&AM, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with configuration and implementation of packaged or custom IAM solutions including:
- Design and develop automated provisioning and reconciliation of IT resources
- Request-based application and resource provisioning
- RBAC authentication to entitled applications and resources
- Role based resolution of approvers for request approval flows
- Single Sign-on
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in consulting and implementation of IAM solutions across various service areas/groups.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Functional Skills
- Access Management
- Identity Governance
- Directory Services
- Identity Provisioning
- Identity Management
- Identity Management as a Service
- Minimum 3 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Vendor technologies or skills:
SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta, CyberArk, (Preferred)
Oracle product Suite, IBM, CA SiteMinder, RSA/Aveska, Dell/Quest, PingIdentity, Securonix & SalesForce.
- Exposure to I&AM practitioners and experts
- Prior work experience serving C-Level clients as a security consultant
Industry-adopted security certifications (e.g. CISSP), as well as I&AM vendor or
industry certification such as ?
- Certified Identity and Access Manager (CIAM)
- ForgeRock Certified OpenAM Specialist
- Oracle Identity Management - Security Administrator
- Oracle OIM Suite Plus 11g Implementation Specialist, etc.
- Bachelor or higher degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, CIS,MIS, Engineering)
- Prior experience in deployment and implementation of custom applications
- Experience with any of the following security areas:
- Information risk, privacy, and strategy (i.e. security and privacy policies, or risk assessments, or security and privacy compliance);
- Application security; (i.e. application security testing or security integrations with Systems Development Lifecycle (SDL) )
- Infrastructure security; (i.e.- securing networks and servers or security monitoring)
- Data security or encryption
- Prior experience with any of the following:
- Provisioning Onboarding
- RBAC Authorization models
- SSO WAC technologies Enterprise SSO
- Privilege User Management
- Directory Services Meta-Directory Virtual Directory
- Authentication Methods
- Entitlement Management
- OAUTH, OpenID Connect
- JSON, REST, SOAP
- HTML5, jquery, node.js
- Demonstrated creativity in complex problem solving and ability to work under pressure
- Strong project/program management experience
- Ability to take business problems, existing processes and technology and translate these into service and process requirements
- Effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to be credible with clients
- Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach
- High energy levels and commitment to stringent timelines
- Ability to innovate and multi-task with minimal oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present documentation and influence decision making