Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
8 - 10 years
Posted 57 days ago
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role
Responsible for the Implementation, Security, Maintenance and Access Administration of Information Security managed technologies, to include access controls across mainframe and distributed platforms. Focus may be in one or more of the following areas, Mainframe, Enterprise Identity and Access Management, HPNSK/Tandem, Identity Administration, and/or Enterprise Role Based Access Control (E-RBAC). Required to understand, adhere and enforce departmental and Corporate Security standards, policies and procedures.
What Part Will You Play?
1. Collaborates with clients and other functional areas in the design of IT Roadmaps to illustrate architectural complexities and interactions of information systems with reference to IAM. Analyzes, refines and documents the business requirements of clients. Analyzes existing system to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement. Plans and designs information systems and implements updates within scope of established guidelines and objectives.
2. Researches new technological advances to assess current practices for compliance with systems requirements. Recommends solutions to address current system needs, process improvements and controls. Assists in the Request for Proposal (RFP) and vendor selection process. Makes recommendations for future information system needs. Assists with the creation of Project Charters, Sizing, Analysis and Justification of new projects to drive innovation within the IAM Systems footprint.
3. Provides technical architecture and support across applications and guidance to other functional areas to define IAM software/hardware requirements and in planning and delivering IAM Solutions. Analyzes infrastructure and capacity planning.
4. Employs a thorough knowledge of required procedures, methodologies and/or application standards, including Payment Card Industry (PCI) and security related compliance to write or modify software programs to include analysis, writing specifications and code, program installation and documentation for use with multiple application/user database systems. Maintains information systems by configuring software and hardware, tracking errors and data movement, and troubleshooting.
5. Solicits feedback from internal customers and IT teams to understand how well information systems are serving customers.
6. Responsible for helping drive IAM projects or assisting applications teams drive the IAM portion of their project acting as a SME to the Project Managers, Developers and other Customers.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE Having wide-ranging experience in Identity Management and Identity Governance, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Some barriers to entry exist at this level (e.g., dept./peer review).
JOB COMPLEXITY Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
SUPERVISION Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel, serves as the IAM Technical SME to IAM projects an initiatives as well as to COTS software evaluation and for new applications development across the Enterprise.
SYSTEMS DESIGN: Capable of taking a systems approach to evaluating the current IAM Environment then architecting, designing and driving projects which enhance the overall IAM capability within the enterprise. Capable of driving long projects which span months and years with significant incremental results.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.