Role: Application Consultant
Location: Englewood Cliff NJ
Privileged Access Management
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect will serve as technical expert responsible for design & implementation of application and enterprise platforms within the Authentication and identity lifecycle space. The ideal candidate will be able to help design, monitor and maintain a world-class Privileged Access Management solution. In this role, the ideal candidate will manage standards for overall organization's application integration, middleware interfaces and architecture.
• Lead the collection of business requirements and the design / development of Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions (Centrify, Cyberark, etc.)
• Architecture design, physical design and technology strategy for Privileged Access Management solutions.
• Assist with development of roadmaps within the program space.
• Partner with other IAM architects and initiatives.
• Coordinate communications with internal and external teams.
• Participate in business process evaluation/improvement activities, requirements gathering, system analysis, system design, software / hardware applicability studies and system implementation and executes projects based on these activities.
• Provide input into the technology plans for the organization, and ensure that plans for their assigned applications integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure.
• Assist or lead in the definition of systems solutions to functional problems, conforming to established system architecture standards and practices.
• Provides issue resolution and L4 support as required.
• Ensures successful transition of project deliverables to support / maintenance /operations teams
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience with Privileged Access Management technologies including Centrify, Cyberark, CA ControlMinder, BeyondTrust Likewise.
• Minimum of 3 years project management experience leading technical initiatives.
• Solid understanding of Privileged Access Management (PAM) and security concepts.
• Unix/Linux server administration experience and demonstrated understanding of LDAP bridging technology.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory authentication, Group Policy Objects, LDAP, including design, configuration and deployment.
• Demonstrated experience with Privileged Access Management platforms
• Demonstrate an understanding of Identity and Access Management business processes.
• Advanced level knowledge of Centrify or Cyberark
• Familiarity with ADFS, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth, SAML, and other authentication methods.
• Proficiency in PowerShell scripting.
• MAC OSX Administration and mobility experience using policy-based security
• Cloud experience (AWS, AZURE) deploying/supporting applications.
• MS SQL Server DBA experience.
• Experience with virtual and meta directory technologies.
• Experience with enterprise identity management products.
• Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities.
• Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
• Strong communication / leadership skills.
• Experience in designing, implementing and architecting global, large-scale applications, which span. Multiple businesses (B2B or B2C) that meet complex business unit requirements, and preferably in complex enterprise environments.
• Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience working with vendors to carry out proof of concepts and design discussions.
• Experience presenting solutions and research to stakeholders.
• Strong analytical skills – strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve.
• Change oriented – actively generates process improvements; supports and drives change, and confronts.