Identity & Access Management Architect
Location: Boston, MA
· Need 10 Years’ experience.
· Experience developing technical strategies, architectures, and roadmaps
· Good knowledge of software development principles and design pattern
· Experience configuring, developing, and deploying scalable enterprise application
· Extensive knowledge and skills in architecting Access Management/SSO & Federation system in a large, complex organization.
· Experience with IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) is required. Demonstrate experience in interfacing Access Management/SSO systems to other enterprise systems
· Experience with Enterprise Directory/Directory Integration (ITDS, SDS, AD, LDAP)
· Experience designing and evaluating load tests, capacity planning for TAMeb, and application configuration on UNIX and other platforms Experience with Web Services and SOA Experience with Java and/or .NET technologies
· Success managing Enterprise applications using IBM Security Access Manager including outstanding uptime and throughput.
· Knowledge and skills operating Directory systems in a large, complex organization.
· Knowledge and awareness of operating & interfacing with various Platforms such as Websphere, J2EE applications
· Knowledge of information security, including networksecurity, infrastructuresecurity, application security, compliance frameworks, and other regulatory requirements
· Hands-on Java/J2EE programming experience
· Experience with SOAP and RESTful web services architectures