Since 1956, Werner Enterprises mission has been to deliver value through leading edge global supply chain solutions that exceed expectations and promote safety while we remain customer focused and asset-backed.
This position is responsible for creating and maintaining the Identity & Access Management program, architecture, and standards. Deliver enterprise-wide identity, access, directory, and authentication services for employees, vendors and customers.
- Lead program design review working directly with customers and business owners on the integration requirements including provisioning, de-provisioning and user lifecycle into the Identity Access Management (IAM) platform.
- Develop Enterprise solutions of approaches to address implementations of IAM and Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions as part of Enterprise security services.
- Address challenges associated with access control solution, work with data and user attributes to enable policy enforcement and role management.
- Integrate IAM and PAM solutions with SIEM (Security Information and Event Management)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Five years of direct experience in director services (Active Directory, LDAP, etc.); user/system/privileged account provisioning.
- Three years of experience working with IAM products (preferably involved in one or more implementation/integration projects) like ISIM, SailPoint, OIM, IDM, CyberArk, etc. is preferred.
- Three years of experience in SIEM technologies (Azure, AWS, etc.); managing authentication services.
- Those authorized to work in US for any employer without sponsorship are considered