Provides pre-sales support in relation to the successful selling of IDeaS solutions. Utilizes strong hospitality domain knowledge and experience in revenue management to provide consultative approach to understanding client needs and then architecting, documenting, presenting and demonstrating software and services solutions. Works closely with Managing Director and Americas Sales Team to develop and close pipeline opportunities.
• Provides clarity and leadership in prospect and client engagements of RM solutions and associated value propositions
• Applies intermediate to advanced knowledge of IDeaS products and solutions in sales opportunities
• Selects appropriate solutions in the IDeaS product mix for new and existing customers
• Provides business and technical expertise in bid processes and proposals through key document reviews and solution content provision
• Qualifies, prepares and delivers presales prospect/client presentations including readiness for revenue management tools, implementation approach, and proof of concept /ROI.
• Designs efficient demos with clear objectives, success criteria and scope control (where required) to successfully position the value of IDeaS solutions
• Participates in and contributes to RFP and RFI deliverables.
• Supports marketing events, trade shows and user group meetings, as needed.
• Partners with sales in developing account strategies, assessment of account needs and critical sales issues to ensure account satisfaction and achievement of quotas.
• Investigates and evaluate different technologies, including IDeaS partners and competitors.
• Acts as project technical lead as assigned
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
• 5+ years of experience in technical sales, technical support, consulting or related area of expertise
• 3+ years of experience in hospitality, distribution and revenue management with 1+ year(s) of experience in corporate RM leadership or regional RM director responsibility with a hospitality chain utilizing automated revenue management systems.
• Bachelor's Degree or greater
• Working knowledge of PMS (property management systems), CRS (central reservation systems), Channel • Management, and other hotel revenue systems.
• Proven technical, business and communication acumen
• Ability to demonstrate, communicate and document the value proposition, appropriate solution and unique market positioning
• Comfortable seeking requirements from and presenting recommendations to executive audiences in hospitality (corporate, ownership, and property).
• Effective presentation and public speaking skills.
• Embrace being part of a sales organization and competing for business.
• Passionate about bringing revenue management capabilities to prospects and clients
• Fluency in reading, writing and communicating in English
• Combined hospitality experience working with international hotel chains as well as local hotel chains and independents.
• Preferred location is for remote work in either of the following cities: Las Vegas, Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Phoenix
• Portuguese/Spanish language fluency
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
• Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.