ID Systems Administrator
- Job Number: 112999786
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 13-Sep-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
The ID Support team provides 24x7 operations and customer support across Apple's ID organization. The qualified candidate will be highly collaborative, efficient and customer focused while balancing the ongoing development of a scalable infrastructure and organization. The ID support environment is a fast paced work environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent time management skills, must be able to prioritize efficiently, and work independently. The candidate must also be able to react quickly to customer demands and work effectively under pressure.
- 3+ years supporting desktop hardware environments and infrastructure
- Minimum 3 years of supporting mixed Mac OS/Windows/Linux infrastructure environments
- 3+ years of network troubleshooting and infrastructure support
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Exceptional people skills and world class customer service are a must
Experience with the development, deployment and support of IT infrastructures. Desktop support both locally and remotely to troubleshoot user issues. Experience with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, as well as software and hardware deployments. Experience with Windows Server, SCCM and Active Directory. Effectively communicate with customers, team members, and management. Ensure support organization policies are established and adopted. Able to work effectively with both internal and external teams and resources.
BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent