The ID / HIV Director:
- Oversees the Infection Control Program and chairs the Infection Control Committee
- Develops and reviews HIV clinical policies and procedures
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with hospitals and other health-related agencies affiliated with surrounding the delivery of HIV services
- Develops Looking for dedicated primary care doctors
- Advises the Vice President of Medical Affairs on changes in public policy and regulations surrounding HIV and makes recommendations to address changes
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified