THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
About the Hospital: 80+ bed medical center that is part of a large “Multi-state” healthcare system.
About the Position: 12 Beds: 40 FTE’sThe Nursing Manager provides leadership through planning, monitoring and evaluating the care provided for patients in individual units. Responsibilities include fiscal, human resource, risk management and operational functions. The Manager contributes to strategic planning and program development.
Salary: Competitive Salary for the area, Relocation and exceptional Benefits.
· BSN, required
· Current Kansas Nursing License, required.
· 3+ years of Critical care experience, required. Specifically, ICU or CVICU experience (preferred)
· 3+ years of progressive leadership experience, required.
· Current Certifications: BLS, CRRT, NIH and ACLS, required.
· Must have successfully completed Dysrthythmia Exam within time frames as specified in policy, required.
Location: Located in a beautiful city in with over 300,000+ people. This a great city that was once part of the westward movement in the 1800’s. Manufacturing is the main industry of the city. It boasts that it is very diverse in culture, media and trade. This city has great schools, established neighborhood communities and lots of family friendly activities for all ages.