Responsible for technically supporting the Tripwire and Belden productportfolio forindustrial solutions. Successful candidates will work closely with fieldsales, insidesales, Value Added Resellers, customer service/technical support and various corporate key contributors. The individual will possess a pre-sales/sales/systemsengineering andarchitecturebackground.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide technical overview of the product architecture, functionality, system / data requirements, and integration with other enterprise applications.
- Credibly describe and demonstrate our solutions such that prospects see their top-of-mind problems solved in both onsite and online (web based) venues.
- Develop messaging and value proposition of combined Tripwire and Belden product portfolio for specific industrial verticals. Work across the organization, including Sales, Marketing, and Product Line Management to deliver a single combined Tripwire and Belden product portfolio message for industrial markets.
- Develop customer specific technical product demonstrations and assist customers with growth and migration planning.
- Support revenue within the segments by driving demand and enabling sales to serve as subject matter experts for security
- Increase Belden’s share of voice as a thought leader in IndustrialInternet of Things Cyber Security and serve as subject matter expert for analyst and press relations
- Serve as advisor to both Tripwire and Belden field as they expand sales of products through thought leadership, speaking opportunities, events and integrated programs focused on driving maximum revenue
- Partner with Sales teams throughout all activities to align focus, content, strategy, vision, and direction for products
- Facilitate developing effective end user communications campaigns and ensure that we’re communicating consistently with our end users throughout all channels.
- All other duties as assigned