This role supports the business and IT integration for Intelligent Customer Interactions (ICI)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides analytical and technical expertise in data integration, campaign execution, and reporting of customer data.
- Works with Data Operations, ICI Development, IT, and vendor teams to determine how data integration and reporting will be operationalized.
- Develop a deep knowledge of customer interaction data available for reporting. Council the business and IT on reporting and metrics development.
- Develop data flow designs and build ETLs using Alteryx data tool to support reporting needs.
- Create production reports using BusinessObjects and Qlikview reporting tools. Create ad hoc reports upon request.
- Create end-user reporting documentation.
- Provide training.
Experience and Skills:
- Detail-oriented, with excellent multi-tasking and written communication skill
- Strong communication and people skills
- Solid understanding of relational data models and data warehouse concepts
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills.
- Ability to recommend measures/metrics that can evaluate program/process effectiveness and value.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Three or more years of experience as business/data analyst in database marketing, reporting, and customer analytics areas.
- Preferred: Experience with consumer and or VIN oriented databases.
- Experience with running database queries against Teradata, SQL Server, DB2, and/or Hadoop.
- Preferred: Experience with using BusinessObjects, Qlikview, and/or Alteryx tools.
- Team Player
- Good Listener
- Preferred: MA / MS in Business Systems or work equivalent.
- Required: BA / BS
- Job Tracking ID: 512315-623134