IBM Websphere Developer
5 - 7 years experience • Consulting
The IBM WebSphere Portal Senior Developer will be a core member of a B2B Portal and WCM team responsible for planning, designing and developing Portal solutions to support distributors and dealers as well as vendors and employees across a broad swath of IBM platforms and technologies including: IBM WebSphere Portal, IBM WCM, IBM WebSphere Commerce, IBM WebSphere. Responsibilities include conceptual design, architecture and topology, solution design and implementation. Candidate is expected to participate in gathering requirements, documenting and designing WebSphere Portal functionality and the related application integration and enhancements within the application, as well as coaching of developers and development of application code when needed. This includes support for application integration testing, integration development, project estimates, and cutover activities
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in planning and implementing the IBM WebSphere Portal solutions
• Experience with IBM’s CTC model.
• Experience writing custom Plugins
• Experience designing custom Portal components.
• Experience deploying secure application functionality to distributor, dealers, vendors and employees
• WebSphere Portal 8 development skills using Rational Application Developer 7, 8 or 9.
• Custom WebSphere Portal Themes
• WCM APIs (e.g. tag libraries, resource collections)
• Personalization APIs
• JSR 286 Web Content Viewer Portlet