Job title: IBM Watson Developer
Location: San Antonio, TX
Hire Type: Contract
· At least 3 years of experience in Natural Language Processing, unstructured content analytics
· At least 2 years of experience implementing Enterprise search, text mining solutions
· At least 2 years of experience in Insurance/Banking/Financial Markets
· At least 2 years of Python experience
· Proven track record designing and building solutions for large enterprises having large amount of Unstructured data
· Experience in developing business solutions with IBM Watson solutions such as IBM WebSphere, IBM Infosphere, Watson Explorer, Watson Content Analytics, IBM Governance
· Deep understanding of IBM's cognitive solutions and services, with good experience in developing solutions for large organizations.
· A foundational understanding of quantitative techniques in predictive and prescriptive analytics
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Design, develop, customize, and evolve text analytics and search projects to meet specific requirements
· Design innovative solutions for client business requirements
· Demonstrate potential WEX capabilities/value to customers.
· Design, develop and implement cognitive business solutions
· Develop WEX crawlers to ingest data.
· Develop WEX annotators
· Train other team members in the WEX setup and development of WEX components.
· Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design
· Onsite/Offshore Coordination
· Knowledge Transition to Maintenance Team
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to communicate effectively with Technical and Business Architects, Functional Analysts, Developers, Testers, other IT teams and business customers
· Ability to document the design artifacts, unit test cases and implementation plans
· Experience coaching less experienced team members with things like troubleshooting, problem solving, proper coding techniques, design review do’s and don’ts, etc.
· Must have wide range of experience from customer facing to business and technical knowledge –must be motivated, always interested in learning, and a self-starter who connects personally with customers and relishes the opportunity to enable their success with our solutions.