Synteras is a proven provider of strategy and technology services to the federal government. Key focus areas include network operations, systems engineering, cyber security, enterprise architecture, and agile software development. Synteras specializes in accelerated development to help agencies continually optimize their key business processes and become more responsive to strategic mission objectives.
The individual will administrator and maintenance of IBM Tivoli Storage solutions for HQ USMEPCOM. In addition, the candidate will be required to serve as a subject matter expertise and administrator expert in the assigned area of responsibility. The individual must be familiar with IBM Tivoli Storage Management. The candidate must have familiarization with administration, maintenance and securing various IBM Tivoli Storage systems.
- Experience: 5 years of Enterprise level experience with IBM Tivoli Storage Management Administration
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II (Security+) certification and associated CE certificate
- Possess an IBM Certified Administrator – Tivoli Storage Manager V6.3 certification
- Possess an IBM Certified Administrator – Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.3 certification
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance (Interim Secret acceptable)
- Relocation assistance available
- Prior DoD or Army working environment experience a plus
- Experience/certification in IBM Tivoli Storage administration
- 5+ years of experience in administration and maintenance support of IBM Tivoli Storage
- Technical degree relevant to position description
- Knowledge of IA controls
- Strong troubleshooting and conflict resolution skills
- Experience with Army IT Systems