We are looking for IBM Sterling Integrator Consultant for our client in Denver, CO
Job Title: IBM Sterling Integrator Consultant
Job Location: ??Denver, CO
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience with data transformation processes in the Sterling Map Editor building medium to complex maps.
- Understanding of BPML and developing business processes using GPM tool.
- Good experience in onboarding new EDI trading partners including requirement gathering and liaising with partners.
- Significant experience in writing requirements and analyzing EDI solutions in a high volume environment.
- EDI knowledge and the ability to communicate in EDI terminology with teammates, internal customers, external customers and suppliers.
- Knowledge of ANSI EDI X12 standards, XML and other data interface formats deployed in an EDI solution.
- Understanding of EDI Transaction Sets related to the Retail / Manufacturing industry and other EDI standards.
- Experience with various data delivery mechanisms using (S)FTP, AS2, HTTPS and other protocols.
- Solid background in IBM Sterling Integrator including administration and Support
- Understanding of Retail Supply chain process is a plus.
- iSeries AS400 understanding is a plus
- Should have excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills to interact with the clients very effectively.
- Should be able to work with onsite offshore model.
- Strong Problem solving technical and analysis skills
- Should have good communication skills.