Job Title: IBM Sterling Architect
Location: Boston, MA
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
· At least 8 - 10+ years of proven IT track record performing business and solution analysis and design for Sterling IBM Sterling applications.
· Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required
· At least 5 years of Retail IBM Sterling experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Accountable for the overall architecture and design order management and Omni-Channel retailing
· Research solutions and technologies for architectural and business requirements. Perform PoCs and PoTs whenever appropriate.
· Lead technology upgrades
· Closely work with product vendors for TLM
· Participate in the discovery phase of the development life cycle to recommend solutions that are consistent with existing Architecture and Design.
· Lead design reviews and develop solution design documents for both High Level and Low Level Design artifacts.
· Think in terms of Enterprise solutions, mobility, and the Member experience.
· Develop, Maintain and Enforce Design and Coding Standards.
· Monitor and govern the implementation of the approved technical design(s).
· Drive for innovation including developing tools, processes and reusable components as needed to help improve the efficiency of future initiatives.
· Stakeholder Partnership across Business Stakeholders, IT application owners, and architects to develop and execute on the product roadmap.
· Work withTechnology vendor contacts to raise, troubleshoot and resolve issues relating to code, configuration and product(s).
· Keep informed on the latest trends and emerging technologies within Omni-Channel ecosystem and specifically Sterling order management
Key words:IBM Sterling, Ecommerce, Architect