Role : IBM Sterling Architect
Work Location : Boston , MA
Key words to search in resume IBM Sterling , ecommerce , architect
Technical/Functional Skills -MUST HAVE SKILLS
• At least 8 - 10+ years of proven IT track record performing business and solution analysis and design for Sterling IBM Sterling applications.
• Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent required
• At least 5years of Retail IBM Sterling experience
Roles & Responsibilities
• Accountable for the overall architecture and design order management and Omni-Channel retailing
• Research solutions and technologies for architectural and business requirements. Perform PoCs and PoTs whenever appropriate.
• Lead technology upgrades
• Closely work with product vendors for TLM
• Participate in the discovery phase of the development life cycle to recommend solutions that are consistent with existing Architecture and Design.
• Lead design reviews and develop solution design documents for both High Level and Low Level Design artifacts.
• Think in terms of Enterprise solutions, mobility, and the Member experience.
• Develop, Maintain and Enforce Design and Coding Standards.
• Monitor and govern the implementation of the approved technical design(s).
• Drive for innovation including developing tools, processes and reusable components as needed to help improve the efficiency of future initiatives.
• Stakeholder Partnership across Business Stakeholders, IT application owners, and architects to develop and execute on the product roadmap.
• Work withTechnology vendor contacts to raise, troubleshoot and resolve issues relating to code, configuration and product(s).
• Keep informed on the latest trends and emerging technologies within Omni-Channel ecosystem and specifically Sterling order management
Prescreening Questionnaire Experience in IBM Sterling : Y
Experience in Architecture : Y