IBM Mainframe Software Testers
Location: Lanham, MD
Alltech is an award winning provider of IT services with nationwide project capabilities. Since 1994, Alltech’s focus on quality support to the Federal Government and Government Integrators has led it to become a leader in the Federal Services marketplace.
Alltech is seeking IBM Mainframe Software Testers to join our team in Lanham, MD.
Security Clearance: Active IRS MBI is Highly Preferred!
- Individual will conduct functional and/or integration testing of multiple programs in an IBM mainframe environment.
- Programs typically support the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) tax processing pipeline and master file systems. You will use IRS or Contractor-developed documentation to construct test cases with predetermined results and test data to verify program functionality and/or interfaces through assigned systems.
- Individual will review output to determine whether or not the test results fulfill the established requirements, and if necessary, notify the responsibleprogrammers, both verbally and in writing, of errors, omissions, and inconsistencies in the programs and/or documentation.
- Minimum Bachelors degree and 9years of progressive IT experience OR High School Diploma and 13years overall experience;
- 3years of software testing experience.
- Must be either a U.S. Citizen or possess a Green Card for a minimum of 3years
- Possession of a current IRS background investigation
- IBM mainframe
- Unisys mainframe
- Business Objects
- Rational Tools
- Section 508 compliance testing
- Performance testing
- Security testing
- Knowledge of current IRStax administration software applications is a significant plus