Position: IBM IIB - Integrated Business Developer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Work Authorization Type: H1B/ H1B Transfer/ GC/ Citizens/ H4-EAD/ L2 EAD/ GC-EAD
Minimum Experience: 6-10 years
- Experience in IBM Financial Transaction Manager (FTM) product and IBM Integration Broker (IIB) development.
- Design, development experience using IBM Integration Bus / IBM WebSphere Message Broker.
- Application development experience with Java, J2EE, or .NET frameworks
- Experience implementing MQ, MQ-MFT, File, DB based interfaces, SFTP based file transfers using IIB
- Experience implementing Global cache, Exception and logging frameworks
- Experience testing interfaces with built in IIB testing, RFHUTIL, and other tools
- Knowledge of working with multiple data formats, XML, Fixed length etc
- Experience integrating with databases using ESQL, Java, mapper nodes
- Experience writing rules for data interchange in ESQL
- Experience creating scripts/procedures for BCP/DR recovery
- Set up Flow patterns/templates and develop re-usable flows, sub-flows
- Some experience in continuous integration of IIB flows using Jenkins/Bamboo or other too