Client: Allstate Insurance
Requirement Code: 101652
Job Title: IBM Guardium Admin
Primary Skills: IBM Guardium, PCI, SOX, PII, PHI, MS SQL Server, DB2, UNIX, LINUX
Location: Dallas TX, Hudson OH, Charlotte NC
As a Guardium Advisor you will have a focus on database monitoring, reporting and alerting using IBM Guardium. You will assist in ensuring database log management and monitoring standards are adhered to. You will provide appropriate updates to IT management and assist in responding to audits as necessary. The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience of IBM Guardium in an Enterprise environment.
High level communication skills are essential to successfully translate technology and security requirements into business terms.
You are responsible for but not limited to:
? Guardium Installation and configuration with the ability to direct other administrators through the installation and upgrade process.
? Using the Guardium portal, developing and maintaining activity monitoring reports in accordance with Allstate Enterprise Security Policies.
? Produce and maintain metrics and daily health check reports.
? Create and maintain real-time anomaly detection and alerting.
? Engage IBM Guardium support to identify and resolve hardware and software issues.
? Provide Guardium user provisioning activities using a role based methodology.
? Participate in information securityaudits ensuring technical compliance with security related regulatory requirements (PCI, SOX, PII, PHI, etc.).
? Maintain an inventory of the databases being monitored and ensure that the tools are properly deployed and configured.
? Provide guidance and support in log source collection, strategy and reporting needs to the business.
? Collaboratively work with peers to ensure operational excellence.
- Proficient in the Database Activity Monitoring tool IBM Guardium
- Experience in an IT Security role with working knowledge and understanding of information security frameworks, securityincident management, operations and system/network/application security best practices.
- A working knowledge of relational database management systems: Oracle, MS SQL Server and DB2
- A working knowledge of UNIX, LINUX and Windows operating systems in terms of supporting deployed agents.
- Ability to utilize scripting and/or parsing languages to facilitate log normalization
- Familiarity with best practices surrounding security incident response.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze, quantify and report on databasesecurity issues.
- Experience developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of IT Security principles. Primarily, PCI, SOX, PII/PHI.