We are looking for IBM Filenet Developer for our client in Cary, NC
Job Title: IBM Filenet Developer
Job Location: Cary, NC
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Automate the front to back strategic workflow and archiving platform for Global Transaction Banking
- This would include a workflow tool for and holistic client account documentation inventory, processes and controls. It will automate the archiving of the documents into a digitalized database.
- The project is aimed to add new functionalities to enable version control, history, mandatory fields, robust search capability, metadata capability, KPI reporting, escalation, quality controls, enabling compliance with regulatory demand.
- The planned project architecture assumes usage of IBM BPM, IBM FileNet P8 and IBM DataCap Insight edition.
Skills Required for the Role:
- This role person will be responsible for FileNet P8 (version 5.x required) platform development, enhancement, customization and integration.
- 5+ year’s extensive experience with Java.
- Strong familiarity with the Java EE foundation Stack: Servlet, JSP, JMS, EL, JCA, CDI, JTA, JPA, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JMX, JAXR, JASPIC, JSTL, JDBC, Java Mail.
- Solid understanding of modern Enterprise Java Application Servers; preferred hands on experience with
- WAS ND, Rules Engine and Web Portal.
- Experience in applying best practices and methodologies such as Test Driven Development, Aspect
- Oriented Programming and Dependency Injection, Agile Software Development.
- Experience in any application middleware with hands-on experience in integration with host/legacy
- Solid experience with PL/SQL and understanding of RDBMS table structures (Oracle experience is
- FileNet P8 (version 5.x required) platform development, enhancement, customization and integration in aglobal environment is preferable
- Hands on knowledge of ECM/BPM API and package structure; Experience in architecture and design of Workflow & Process Roadmap.
- Hands on experience designing and developing custom web base applications using the FileNet base web tool kit is preferable
- Ability to design, troubleshoot and resolve FileNet related issues in clustered environments is preferable.
- Experience with installing and configuring FileNet packages and components in Linux and Windows
- environments is preferable.
- Working knowledge of FileNet related tools like FEM, WF designer & PCC is preferable.
- Solid understanding of and experience with Principles of Object Oriented Design, GoF Design Patterns,
- Enterprise Integration Patterns, SOA Patterns; Demonstrate ability to consult pattern catalogs to identify a standard solution to a common problem; Demonstrate an ability to identify anti-patterns and propose
- corrective solutions.
- Facilitate business process decisions with members of the Production and Tech teams.
- Perform impact analysis of changes to components. Coordinate with development teams during various SDLC stages.
- Participation in testing efforts (Unit, System, Performance).
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Responsible for working with and supporting a Level 3support team which consists of both onshore and
- offshore resources.
- Proven ability in writing technical documentation, including design documentation, training materials, and white papers.
- Liaising with architects, developers and infrastructure managers to ensure the platform meets all
- functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ability to lead requirements review meetings.
- Platform delivery including packaging, installation, and configuration.
- Ensuring quality IT delivery through the application of standards and technology design principles. Liaising with Production Management to ensure the platform is fully supportable and requires purely run-time involvement to perform the core functions.
- Platform support including troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and problem resolution.
- Identifying and assessing risks, determining impact to platform and mitigation plans.
Desired but not required:
- Any FileNet Certifications.
- Ability to produce high quality functional specification, proven