Role name: IBM BPM Platform Architect/ Administrator
Location: Riverwoods, IL
Type of hire- Permanent/Fulltime
• At least 10+ years of experience leading IBM BPM infrastructuresupport for production and lower environments.
• Excellent knowledge and experience around monitoring IBM BPM environment’s runtime performance (through monitoring tools like Dynatrace, Profiler, Performance Tuning Toolkit etc.) and suggest improvements
• Must have experience in setting up new IBM BPM infrastructure and deployment environments (preferably using golden topology) and expanding capacity (both horizontal and vertical scaling) as required.
• Must have experiencework with application owners and application support teams to help resolve issues.
• Must be familiar with establishing common patterns and sets standards for application logging (business event versus system or technical logging) error handling, and process instance recovery.
• Must have experience monitoring the IBM BPM environment using Process Admin Console – detecting infinite loops, expensive processes and service and how to fix them.
• Should have experience deploying process application and toolkits into various environments (both using online and offline server configurations)
• Familiarization with the BPMN process modeling and business process design and development using IBM BPM is highly preferred
• Should be able to ensure compliance with IBM BPM best practices and standards
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have experience managing a team and working in offshore/onshore mode