IBM BPM - IID Developer - Apps Systems Engineer 5
- 8 Positions Available for a variety of roles –Level 3 Support Development, Enhancement Releases, BAU/defect fixes, Integration and Re-engineering
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and dedicated team that is looking to the future. This role is a IBM BPM/IID Developer role who will be engaged with implementing sound process design, creative and clean code, thoroughly unit testing and high performing implementations. This role will be a key contributor in building and sustainining Cornerstone to be the Customer Due Diligence platform of the future.
The Customer Due Diligence platform is a highly visible, high-priority set of applications residing on multiple technologies. The platform is used across all Wholesale LOBs and is pivotal to merger and acquisition activity. The platform is being used by 10,000 of internal users who are onboarding and supervising up to 1,000,000 clients.
A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of best development practices that lead to a stable production environment, good knowledge of relevant development and monitoring tools, and the ability to work with project managers and provide project leadership when required. This is a very challenging environement. This application is undergoing a lot of change with multiple efforts going on simultaneously.
- Help elicit and drive business process requirements and design solutions which work efficiently within the constraints of the IBM BPM 8.5X or later product capabilities
- Ability to discern use cases as BPM versus non-BPM
- Ability to drive requirments elicitation by building quick prototypes of process flows and user interfaces to demonstration functionality and refine requirements
- Understands anti-patterns specific to IBM BPM product
- Experience with different JS Frameworks like Dojo and Angular JS, HTML coding and styling
- A strong integratin background with good understand of service contract and object oriented design.
- Good understanding of the BPM Process database and data warehouse database.
- Good understanding of IBM BPM infrastructure configuration options and network deployment topology.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of IBM BPM experience
- 5+ years of Java experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of Oracle DBA experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to define and govern standards around coding, database design and production support needs.
- Performance troubleshooting and tuning skills at the IBM BPM level as well as the database level. Ability to tune SQL and review AWR reports in Oracle.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time