- Candidate should have atleast 12+ years of experience in IT and atleast 4year?s experience in IBM BPM
- Should have done at least 2 or 3 project implementation in IBM BPM.
- Sound knowledge in IBM BPM implementation approach, architecture, SOA , Process design & Integration.
- Understand and articulate complex business issues/requirement, and address them with appropriate solutions.
- Should be capable of doing quick POC/Playbacks based on requirement using BPM tool.
- Experience in WebServices testing, SoapUI.
- Should have experience in Customer interaction.
- Good analytical & communication skills.
Headquartered in Washington DC Metro Area, Cynet Systems is a top talent supplier for companies across North America. In 2016, Cynet Systems was recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Virginia. It was awarded the Fantastic 50 Award for the highest overall growth. We have been consistently recognized as the Top North America Supplier- GOLD Star Partner for the last four years by one of the top 5 IT Services Company in the world. Our specialties in staffing and recruiting include the following: Infrastructure Consulting, Engineering Consulting, IT Consulting, Health care & Life Sciences Consulting, Federal Consulting and Corporate Recruitment With a specialized recruiting army, we have developed a network of professionals who are poised to serve your need. In 2015, Cynet was recognized as the #1 Infrastructure Supplier for North American Region by a top IT Services Company. Whatever the need, our specialists deliver!