Job Title: IBM BPM Architect - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: New castle, DE
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- Minimum 7 yrs. of experience in working IBM BPM, Java/J2EE, and Systems Integration technologies and solid experience with SPARK UI toolkit.
- Senior-level knowledge of IBM BPM 8.5.6 and related technologies like BPEL, BPD, BPMN, IBM Integration Designer (IID), SOAP, BPC, Process Designer, Process Admin Console, Process inspector, Java script, IBM BPM Custom Dashboards, Process Automation, WebSphere Process Server, and other related components.
- Must be willing to fulfill roles either as an individual contributor or development lead, depending on project needs.
- Provide overall technical leadership and subject-matter expertise for the shared IBM BPM platform within the corporation. Serve as primary point of contact for all technical elements regarding the platform.
- Establish governance, SLA’s, and standards that will guide use of the shared platform.
- Must be willing to mentor other BPM developers and technical stakeholders
- Must have strong understanding of OO concepts, xml, strong programming skills, sql statements and related technologies.
- Should be willing to enhance skills in BPM technology using online help and implement project’s needs with minimal support from others.
- Analyze, design, develop and document technical solutions using proper coding standards and development techniques.
- Work closely with the project manager, IBM BPM manager, and other team members to ensure timely deliverables.
- Understands concepts of structured and non-structured processes.
- Understands different process flow patterns and anti-patterns.
- Understands different activity routing patterns.
- Understands different patterns for the management of data that flows through the business process activities.
- Understands different service orchestration and choreography implementation types.
- Understands differences between mediation flow component and short-running Business Process Execution Language.
- Must be willing to different shifts to meet project demands.
Job-Level Specific Duties:
- Works on moderate to complex applications and/or issues.
- Design and development work using IBM BPM 8.5.6.
- Assist in Identifying opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service levels.
- Develop use cases for Advanced Integration Service.
- Uses different considerations when building toolkits.
- Recommend and implement strategies for error handling.
- Assist in creating new processes to drive desired results.
- Collaborates with business users and understands business goals.
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment on technical matters.
- Establish guidelines and a framework for reuse of shared components.
- Establish guidelines and a framework for security elements related to the platform.
- Lead and guide UI/UX decisions for the platform with focus on IBM BPM Coaches and Headless UI’s.
- Make recommendations on product roadmap, including, but not limited to version upgrades, hotfixes, and patches.
Basic Job Qualifications
- 4-5 years IBM BPM Architecture.
- 3+ years Java or other OO Development.
- 1+ years Spark UI toolkit.