IAM Solution Architect Oracle ( OIM, OAM, OPAM )
11 - 15 years experience • e-Commerce
Role : IAM Solution Architect Oracle (OIM, OAM, OPAM)
Emp Type : Permanent Job
Interview : Phone/Skype
Location : Deerfield, IL
• Work as Solution Architect for the IAM team to guide design, development and implementation of Identity and Access Management solutions including provisioning/de-provisioning workflows, Analytics, Highly Privileged Accounts, Single Sign On, Directory, API Management, and certifications
• Build the technical roadmap and execution plan, define and improve processes, identify and address issues, and provide executive reports of the progress and return on investment (ROI)
• Contribute to Enterprise security polices, standards, guidelines and procedures
• Partner with enterprise business leaders, technology partners to gain support for the technology solution to the business problem
• Work closely with IAM Engineering to delivered the proposed solutions and provide strategic technical direction across the team
• Work closely with Enterprise Architects to propose solutions and provide strategic technical direction across the team
• Overall accountability for technical delivery, technical support and hands on technical work
• Oversee adherence to applicable Security Controls, Policies and Standards; partner with business owners and technology groups to synchronize plans to remediate gaps
• Experience with Oracle identity and access management products
• At least two years leading and mentoring a technical team with responsibility for overall project delivery and quality
• Experience architecting, designing, developing, testing, and integrating full identity/access management solutions including highly available, high volume, complex infrastructures
• Experience with LDAP directories, databases, Java programming, and scripting
• Experience setting up workflows, roles, provisioning policies, automation, standards
• Experience troubleshooting product issues throughout the implementation lifecycle across test and production environments
• Strong experience with Java customization
• Proficient in design, architecture and implementation of Enterprise Access and Identity Management platform built in Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Entitlement Server (OES) and Oracle Unified directory (OUD).
• Strong experience in implementation of enterprise SSO and Runtime Authentication & Authorization services.
• Provide key technology leadership and take accountability for the execution of Identity Management platform.
• Experience with implementing OIM connectors and provisioning and reconciliation integrations.
• Experience with security protocols LDAP, OAUTH, SAML, SPML, and XACML.
• Minimum 10 years of experience as Oracle IAM & OIM.
• Direct experience working within Oracle Access Manager, SPML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, required
• Direct experience working within RESTapi, Web Services, Java, PowerShell required
• Understanding of applicable regulatory requirements/laws such as PCI, FFIEC, GLBA, SOX, etc.
• Ability to effectively communicate with technical and executive audiences, both oral and written is required
• Experience interfacing with auditors in support of audits and external regulatory exam processes is required
• Experience in gathering requirements, documenting and assessing information for implementing information security policies and standards is required
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills
• Strong initiative; self-starter; self-directed; ability to multi-task
• Experience in project planning, meeting facilitation for multiple groups and projects is preferred
• Experience working with Project Manager, Agile methodologies and handling multiple top priorities task
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field plus CISSP, CISM, or equivalent certification is preferred