Immediate needs for experienced Security Solution Architects for Identity and Access Management (IAM) suite of products. Prolifics is an IBM Premier Business partner and as such, deep experience in IBM Securitytechnology is preferred.
As a Security Solution Architect, you will be expected to lead and direct a team of Security Consultants (Infrastructure Configuration Specialists, Policy and Workflow Configuration Specialists, and Security Integration Developers) on-site at customer locations. You must have the ability to conduct security assessments and identify solutions in the areas of administration process and user provisioning, identification and authentication, authorization, identity centralization, federation, single sign on, and compliance reporting. You must be able to create and facilitate workshops to obtain this information, create Visio, PowerPoint, and Word versions of the requirements and designs associated to discovered information, and be able to identify the appropriate security solutions based on the gathered information and known business processes.
The position requires creativity and independence as well as excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. Leadership skills are also a must. The person in this role will work closely with client management teams and must have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Required Qualifications for Security Solution Architect
We are looking for candidates with:
- Five years prior work experience installing, configuring, administering, tuning, and troubleshooting IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM), IBM Security Identity Governance & Intelligence(IGI), and IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) security components
- Five years of design experience
- Access Governance
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Identity Management
- Access Management
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Cloud Identity and Access Management
- Federated Identity Manager (FIM)
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Regulatory Compliance Mandates including but not limited to SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, FFIEC, NERC CIP, etc.
- Knowledge of
- IBM Security Directory Integrator (SDI)
- IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager (ISPIM)
- IBM Security Identity Governance SIGI)
- IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM)
- IBM Cloud Identity Connect
- IBM Resilient
- IBM Security Federated Identity manager (SFIM)
- IBM Security Assess Manager Enterprise Single Sign On
- IBM Security Directory Server (SDS)
CISSP, ITIL, and IBM Tivoli certifications are desirable. Experience in Production level support for onsite and offshore teams during their development life cycle is a plus. Prior consulting experience highly desired.
Demonstrable Industry Vertical knowledge in Healthcare, Energy and Utilities, Finance, and Retail and Distribution is a plus. Considerable travel is required and is determined by the location of client engagements.