$100K - $120K(Ladders Estimates)
This is a permanent position working for a leading Cyber Security Solution provider servicing large enterprise organizations.
In this Identity and Access Management Solution Architect position you will be the primary customer interface and technical authority with regard to IAM products and solutions.
This position offers a generous base salary and full time health benefits along with significant career progression opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provides technical design and consulting services on (IAM) Identity and Access Management (IAM) products
· Provides customer specific though leadership and solution construction including installations of Identity and Access Management (IAM) products for User life-cycle management, Identity and Access Governance, Automated Provisioning, (SSO) Single Sign-On, Federation, and Privileged Account Management
· Enhances existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
· Creates customer level documentation specific to deployment of IAM products
· Creates knowledge articles for corporate website related to IAM
· Provide regular feedback to the Professional Services Director to guide systems integration methodology and packages service development
Technical Experience and Qualifications
· Lead customer-focused discussions and interact with our customers as the primary technical authority for an engagement
· Ability to present project solutions to clients, manage client expectations, and implement and deliver solutions
· Become a subject matter expert with IAM products and concepts
· Web Application security
· Software Security
· HTTP and related technologies
· Database/Directory integration
· x509 Certificates
· Windows, Unix, Linux
· Experience with IAM products: CA / SiteMinder, Radiant Logic, Sailpoint, Centrify, ForgeRock, Ping Identity, IBM, Okta, Oracle, RSA, simeio
· Federated Identity and Single Sign-On
· Access Management and API Gateways
· SAML, WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect, and/or SCIM standards
· RADIUS and/or KERBEROS
· APIs (SOAP, XML, REST, JSON)
· Social APIs including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
· User Directory (Active Directory OpenLDAP, OpenDJ, etc.)
· Java and/or .NET development
· Amazon's AWS services (i.e. VPCs, SES, RC2, R3, Route 53, Cloud Formation, etc.)
Valid Through: 2019-10-14