IAM Security Engineer
We are looking for a IAM Security Engineer to join the Ahead family. The Security Engineer position is responsible for representing and leading the delivery of strategic security service offerings. AHEAD is driven by industry-leading experts who have developed a consultative framework based on an agile approach to deliver value to the client at regular intervals. It provides a vendor neutral consultative view to clients looking to transform their IT environments using next-generation security technologies that can propel the security of posture of a client forward and be an enabler of innovation for the client.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the team through Development, Creation & Implementation of the Use Cases within the IAM application
- End to End configuration of the new and existing IAM Applications, Managing every aspect of the SDLC including layout, workflow, reporting, notification, questionnaires, access controls, packaging, etc.
- Resolve Platform & end user related issues
- Perform Admin Tasks, Access Controls (Groups, Roles Record permissions configuration).
- Debug Performance issues.
- Perform Testing & Code Migration into different environments.
- Preparing formal project documentation including requirements specifications, system design documents, Current & Future state diagrams, Use cases and user manual.
- Assisting business users during UAT, Analyzes and resolves production issues during warranty period.
- Working closely with Archer admin team during code development & deployment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with good analytical skills.
- 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- 3+ years’ experience with Thycotic technologies
- 3+ years’ experience with Okta technologies
- Production support experience
- Working with global delivery team.
- Experience in deployment of:
- SSO products and integration with multiple applications
- Customization of IAM components based on application requirements
- Working with product vendors for hot fixes, patches and deployments
- Knowledge in directory services and performance optimization
- 5 years experience in development, maintenance & support, Testing IAM technologies
- End to End security knowledge
- Proven team player and team builder