For people drawn to serving others through their work, PSCU is a place to thrive, as we serve our credit union members best by taking care of each other first.
If you want to help shape an industry, challenge yourself, and invest in your own future, this is the place for you. PSCU is a highly accessible environment where you’re empowered to think on your feet, work from your heart, and discover the very best version of your professional and personal self. “Our Momentum. Your Moment.”
This application is the first step in seizing your moment.
This position works with the other PSCU departments and external clients to identify and document current business processes, and implement IT Security identity processes and improvements. These improvements could be automation of processes or just the elimination of unnecessary steps. The IAM Security Architect directs all actions and ensures the needs of the overall Identity and Access Management programs are met and works with internal stakeholders for requirements and deliverables.
- Works within the complexity of both on-premise and cloud-based identity and provisioning systems
- Leads efforts to define internal authentication and authorization strategy, working cross-functionally with architects, engineers, product owners, and other security specialists.
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert, thought leader, and one of the key decision makers for IAM as it relates to software development, database design, cloud security, network, and other platform related security efforts.
- Review and update PSCU policies, standards, and procedures related to Identity & Access Management in an effort to raise the maturity of the program
- Manages the existing Identity Management products and services
- Owns strategy and direction for Identity and Access technical programs
- Works as SME when managing vendors and contractors in building identity programs and services
- Develops roles and user rights based on business rules and in-person interviews with an eye toward automation
- Perform on-time delivery of multiple Identity and Access Management solutions
- Design, develop, and implement custom identity integration solutions specific to PSCU’s environment
- Troubleshoot production issues as needed
- Participate in disaster recovery, contingency planning, and testing for identity systems in the organization
- Provide reports to the Manager of Information Security regarding effectiveness of identity systems and makes recommendations for the adoption of new procedures
- Partner with PSCU divisions and credit unions to provide quality services in support of the corporate goals and objectives specifically in the area of identity management
- Identify existing process flows for identity management within business areas facing complex organizational challenges
- Identify business requirements in business systems implementation projects with regard to identity
- Work as a key team member on cross-divisional project teams working on complex business problems
- Design and aid in the creation of identity management standards for new projects
- Work with Architects to assist in application layer projects and initiatives.
- Assist the department leadership in security investigations and execute preventive measures; Assist in the development and implementation of information security standards and procedures
- Assist ITS senior leadership and direct other Information technologies managers in establishing, maintaining, and distributing strategic information security plan
- Seven (7) years’ experience required in managing technology related to enterprise identity management.
- Five (5) years’ experience with identity and access management systems technology in some sort of support or operational capacity required.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- CISSP certification required or ability to obtain within one year of placement.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Demonstrate behaviors based on PSCU values: Excellence, Innovation, Leadership, Passion and Trust
- Strong knowledge of directory-based identity systems
- Strong knowledge of zero-trust security models
- Strong knowledge of cloud access service brokers
- Understanding of federated identity concepts
- Knowledge of SAML
- Extensive overall knowledge and understanding of internal and external systems, job standards and the flow of data within the system and organization
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats and give presentations utilizing various audiovisual support aids
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work in fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment in making decisions
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet computer software applications
- Ability to travel as needed to successfully perform position responsibilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of materials handled
- Ability to be flexible and work under high pressure in a complex environment
All applications are reviewed by an AIRS Certified Diversity and Inclusion Recruiter. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the legal duty to furnish information.