• Extensive experience in driving Change and Release Management coordination plans between Operations and Engineering teams to ensure 100% Service Availability
• Identify opportunities to improve Change Management function to drive effectiveness & increase efficiencies.
* Experience with Process Improvement, Self Service Portals, and KPIs
• Migrate automated change/release execution processes from Engineering to Operations Team
• Responsible for administration and supporting SiteMinder R12 systems.
• Understanding in integrating SSO with externally hosted vendor (3rd party) applications using SAML ( specifically using Ping Identity Federation ).
• Experience in supporting CA Directory server.
• Experience in supporting complex PKI infrastructure.
• Should exhibit disciplined, process-driven and result oriented approach in daily activities.
• Act as L2 Production support specialist to guide other team members in troubleshooting Production issues when required.
• General knowledge and understanding of UNIX / Linux operating systems.
• Coordinate & Plan Disaster Recovery Exercises
• Demonstrates ability to work both as an individual contributor and in a global team environment.
• Open to handle on-call operations support in off business hours and in weekend on rotation basis.
Required Job Skills:
*College degree, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years hands on experience with Siteminder including R12, CA Directory server.
• 2+ years hands on experience in supporting PKI infrastructure.
• 4+ years hands on experience as an L2 support professional supporting Production issues with ability to provide quick turnaround solution
* 3+ years process improvement experience
* 3+ years experience with Change and Release management processes and tools
• Significant experience in analyzing logs and identifying problems with authentication and authorization.
• Familiarity with common Unix and Windows utilities, diagnostic and monitoring tools.
• Experience in troubleshooting issues for Siteminder web agents configured with various web servers on Unix and Windows environment.
• Scripting experience with Perl, Shell and/or Java.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Working experience with various monitoring tools like Splunk, Introscope and Sitescope.
• Exposure to Incident, Change, and Problem Management Tools like ITSM Remedy and/or Maximo.
Job number: 17066004