About the team
You will be a part of the Technology Solutions team responsible for the design, build and deployment of enterprise-level identity access management solutions.
The vision of the Technology Solutions team is to improve companywide productivity and security, while lowering the costs associated with managing users and their identities, attributes, and credentials. Our tools allow our associates to engage in a cycle of continuous improvement while reducing the risk of internal and external attacks. By delivering the right level of access at the right time for the right reasons, we promote increased productivity, satisfaction, and revenue.
We are a dynamic, fast-paced company with exciting growth opportunities. We value imagination, diversity, innovative thinking, and hard-working individuals.
About the role
As an Identity Management Developer, you will design, build, deploy and support large, best in class enterprise level solutions.
You're excited about this opportunity because you...
* Will develop and implement identity access manager solutions of the SailPoint IIQ software product using Java and develop custom connectors and interfaces with other enterprise or cloud-based systems like OKTA, DUO, ServiceNow.
* develop use cases, perform testing & debugging in addition to support & maintenance.
* interface with the client on requirements, customizations, product functionality and feedback
* participate in code reviews with the team and follow coding best practices and standards.
* Conduct demonstrations on configurations and customizations and product features
* work collaboratively with cross-functional partners
* are able to prioritize and manage multiple complex projects with aggressive timelines
* pride yourself on quality, time management and accuracy of your work output
* can solve problems in varying degrees of difficulty
* have strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
* are a proven team player
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 3+ years of experience in developing systems using Java
* Bachelor's degree in a related field
* Demonstrated hands on experience with IAM Development and should have implemented at least one Sailpoint solution
* Expert proficiency with Java programming skills
* Some architecture experience integrating identity management and access management software into client infrastructure and applications preferred
* Technical Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, AIX) platforms.
* Experience with databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL) and directories (LDAP, AD).
* Experience with usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans.
* Technical experience in translating system requirements into design and developing & implementing solutions.
* Understanding of current regulatory environment and related implications to identity management and security/audit compliance a plus.
* Candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
* Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
* Some travel required.