We are looking for IAM Consultant for our client in ?Melville, NY
Job Title: IAM Consultant
Job Location: ?Melville, NY
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience on NetIQ and Okta is desirable.
- Responsible for leading and creating Identity & Access Management (IAM) technical architectures. Components include solutions for identity provisioning, role based access control, physical security, audit and monitoring solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate collection and analysis of technical requirements based on critical client IAM use cases and expectations.
- Responsible for generating client delivery documentation such as technical requirement specification, use cases, architecture Visio diagrams, brain maps, technical strategy presentations, High level design and low level design.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the technical IAM organization-wide strategies, roadmap, etc.
- Responsible for participating in and analyzing results of client Advisory engagements for identifying critical technical components and strategies required for successful implementation of IAM roadmaps and gap remediation.
- Demonstrate the capabilities in understanding the clients' business environment and map the requirements into IAM solutions and proactively suggest alternatives as and when required
- Ensures prioritization of technical efforts and consultant staff toward development and delivery of critical client outcomes.
- Works closely with project manager and engagement manager to identify key IAM technical requirements, prioritize requirements, catalog requirements, and assign them to project use cases and sprints.
- Conducts in depth technical IAM research, assessments and performance analysis to support and design technical IAM strategies for ?Do Now?, ?Do Next?, and ?Do Later? client objectives.
- Provides effective training and mentoring to all team members to maximize leadership and consulting effectiveness, learning and overall project team productivity.
- Capable of performing the IAM Architect or IAM Engineer role on client engagements.
- Guide the team in trouble shooting the issues faced during the product implementation.
- Making use of the product OOTB (out of the box) functionality to implement the business requirement and also product SDK?s, etc. for custom development to address all technical & business requirements.
- Communication with implementation/integration team to clarify detailed requirements
- Handling communication with the product vendor to resolve any product bug and SRs
- Play active role in the execution of the project and demonstrate strong technical leadership
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends and competition.