- You will be responsible for the driving the design and delivery of the authentication, fraud and security controls
- Communicating the strategic direction with management, peers, subordinates, business units, vendors, external partners and clients.
- Be familiar with authentication best practices, advancements, and techniques of each.
- Participate in the development of strategic policy for information security technologies.
- You will provide necessary subject matter expertise and ensure implementation of information security architecture, risk management standards, best practices and systems/processes to ensure information privacy/protection.
- Communicate strategic direction to peers, subordinates, clients and vendors.
- You will interact with management to determine acceptable levels of risks as business model and risk profile changes and align security program accordingly.
- You will ensure compliance to corporate policies.
- Manage the translation of strategic direction into efficient, effective and supportable solutions ensuring success while maintaining compliance to internal processes and policies.
- Comprehensive knowledge in implementing solution in IAM application space, OAuth, Authentication, Authorization, SAML.FIDO, OpenID
- Excellent understanding of authentication, authorization, role-based access, least privilege and segregation of duties access control concepts.
- Experience with Agile process is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in technical or meaningful field, or equivalent education and related training
- 10 years of experience with 5+ years in IAM
- Aptitude towards strategic thought and people leadership while showing ability to influence direction
- Display a strong sense of urgency and bias for positive action with a history of delivering results
- Excellent written and verbal communication, team and people skills; ability to share information and communicate clearly with all levels of management, team members and internal and external clients
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
- Certifications a Plus: CISSP, CEH, SANS/GIAC, Sec+, CASP or similar professional certifications
- Certified Identity & Access Manager (CIAM)
- Experience in designing and delivering authentication and fraud risk management controls in Digital channels within a large financial institution
- Partnered with leading authentication management platform providers (e.g. CA, Forgerock)
- Product management experience
- Strong leadership and communications skills and the ability to operate in a fluid environment
- Experience of waterfall and agile methods
- Experience with and use of RSA, Okta and Duo
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.