Carrier is a leading global provider of innovative HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security and building automation technologies leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. Carrier's businesses enable modern life by delivering efficiency, safety, security, comfort, productivity and sustainability across a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- You will lead efforts to define internal authentication and authorization strategy, working cross-functionally with architects, engineers, product owners, and other security specialists.
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert, inspiring leader, and one of the key decision makers for IAM as it relates to software development, database design, cloud security, network, and other platform related security efforts.
- Research, design, and advocate new technologies, standards, or methodologies that will strengthen our security posture, reduce our risk exposure, and improve our overall user experience
- Actively participate in any development or program efforts related to Identity & Access Management through hands-on collaboration and engagement
- Develop the business, information, and technical artifacts that constitute the enterprise identity security architecture and solutions
- Review and update policies, standards, and procedures related to Identity & Access Management in an effort to raise the maturity of the program
- You will communicate security risks and solutions to business partners and IT staff
Qualifications & Experience:
- 10 years of experience with 5+ years in IAM
- Strong hands-on experience architecting, engineering, and managing solutions across all IAM areas including Identity Governance & Compliance (Sailpoint), Authentication (SAML, OIDC, Kerberos, & NTLM), Authorization (Oauth, XACML, NGAC), LDAP Identity Stores (AD, Oracle), and Privilege Access solutions (Lieberman, Bomgar)
- Technical experience integrating identity management, access management, access governance, and privileged access management systems into infrastructure and applications hosted in both data centers & public cloud
- Experience designing and delivering solutions in an environment that embraces DevOps, IaaS, & SaaS concepts and common technologies
- Experience crafting IAM solutions required to support hybrid datacenter, private (PCF/Docker), and public cloud (AWS/O365/GCP) environments
- Experience successfully delivering in an Agile environment, working closely with product owners & customers
- Certifications a Plus: CISSP, CEH, SANS/GIAC, Sec+, CASP or similar professional certifications
- Certified Identity & Access Manager (CIAM)
- Modern engineering & full stack mindset with a real passion for technology, delivery, and matching outcomes to expectations
- Ability to effectively translate complex technologies, designs, and ideas into simple to understand concepts in order to reach a broad range of audience understanding
- Experience crafting and building with DevOps, API-driven technologies, and fully automated service delivery capabilities
- Maintain a technology & product agnostic approach by challenging the way things are done today and bringing to bear the best solution to achieve the strategic goal
- Strong product & service delivery mindset, constantly striving to understand who our customers are and develop solutions to suit their needs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.