About the Opportunity
The IAM and Security Architect will be a technical expert supporting the design, implementation, and operationalization of Federal Reserve’s IAM program and solutions. You will architect, build, and maintain infrastructure, security services, and system components in a hybrid cloud environment.What You Will Do:
- Lead architecture, technical design, implementation, and operation of IAM product line.
- Lead technology adoption, development and engineering activities, focusing on implementation of Identity Governance and Administration solutions.
- Provide IAM subject matter expertise for business and technical teams on architectural and procedural best practices for on-prem and cloud-based solutions.
- Be self-organizing and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams leveraging agile development practices.
- Lead automation efforts to minimize manual work, ensure compliance goals, and support continuous delivery frameworks and tools.
- Work with partners to obtain and translate requirements into technical implementations.
- Create as-is and to-be architecture blueprints and technical documentation.
- Engage with development and QA teams during SDLC phases to provide leadership and security design guidance.
- Assist with development of use cases and detailed testing plans that map to the documented business and technical requirements, complying with Federal Reserve security specifications and industry standard / generally accepted testing practices.
- Consult with internal (technical experts, information technology / IAM leadership) and external (departments, departments) partners on changing business, policy, and technical plans to ensure that information security issues are addressed early in the project lifecycle.
- Help implement monitoring tools to support operational and security incident response processes.
- Provide technical support both across departments and applications including rotational or on-call support.
- Responsible for understanding and applying risk management discipline in decision making and contributing to his or her function`s risk management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent background or experience.
- 7+ years of information security experience.
- 5+ years IAM engineering and operations experience in a team-based environment.
- 3+ years working with cloud-based platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) in an enterprise environment.
- Strong experience with designing Lifecycle Manager and Access Certification modules in SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Experience with common IAM tools (Okta, Centrify, CyberArk, Ping) preferred.
- Strong knowledge of authentication and authorization industry standards such as, SAML, OpenID, OAuth2.
- CISSP, Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) and AWS Cloud certification desirable.
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code tools (CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager, Terraform).
- Experience developing solutions in an iterative (Agile) approach.
- Experience deploying, managing, operating, and monitoring of applications in scalable, highly available and fault tolerant data centers (both on premise and hosted).