Our client is a Microsoft and VMware partner serving clients in the US, UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia. They provide turnkey systems integration solutions involving IaaS, custom software implementation, hardware optimization and data center maintenance. They offer an excellent salary commensurate with your experience This is an individual contributor position with an estimated 50% travel. Can be based in the NY metro area. Must be permanently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
We are looking for a IaaS Architect who will be accountable for leading product strategy, management, implementation and optimization of our clients IaaS and cloud data solutions.
You will employ a customer-centric approach and lead a cross-discipline (product-tech-business) team through the design, development, and QA aspects of multiple agile projects. He/she will use quantitative and qualitative measurement methods to direct, evaluate and monitor the progress of project deliveries.
You will be responsible for communicating within the cross-functional team and on behalf of the team to stakeholders, customers and executives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the customer facing technical support and architect on projects from the initial sales call thru implementation.
- Collaborate withinternal partners. You will be exceptional at developing and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders in support all of our client?s lines of business.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Hands on architect experience with end to end IaaS projects at a variety of clients.
- Ability to work closely with the sales team from presentation thru implementation of IaaS projects
- Ability to work independently with directional guidance from leadership
- Ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other teams
- Experiencewithagileproduct management
- Excellent presentation skills, comfortable presenting to senior leadership
- Strong attention to detail, combined with ability to see and explain the big picture
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, change, and shifting priorities
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to deliver intent independently and own end-to-end process from intent creation to delivery
- High level understanding of machine learning/ RPA automation capabilities
- Certification or training in PMP, PMI-ACP, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Lean Software Development, Scrum and/or Six Sigma
- Microsoft Office, 365, SharePoint & PowerPoint