Minimum Clearance Required
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking an IA Security Engineer.
- Plan, schedule, and execute Assessment & Authorization (A&A) activities
- Security compliance & vulnerability scanning/remediation across multiple platforms and networks
- Prepare for, support and/or lead Security Test & Evaluation activities for program sell-off of security related requirements
- Apply knowledge of current IA policies as a contributor to the architecture and design of secure solutions to customer needs and requirements
- Perform hands-on technical implementation of security solutions comprised of COTS & FOSS as well as custom-developed products
- Prepare for, write, and present trade studies, cost benefit analyses, reports and briefings as required
- B.S. degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in cyber security to include practices/methodologies, associated technologies, application design, and/or experience in an operational environment including NIST &/or ICD 503 guidelines, directives and security mandates
- Experience with cyber security engineering projects and programs for U.S. Government and/or commercial clients
- Experience planning, scheduling, and executing Assessment & Authorization (A&A) activities, including the development of System Security Plans (SSP) and other supporting documentation (SP800-57, ICD503 preferred)
- Strong understanding of security design and architecture with ability to develop solutions to moderately complex IS compliance and security problems
- Experience using Tenable Nessus/Security Center/ ACAS preferred for security compliance/vulnerability assessment scanning but experience with similar products is acceptable
- Demonstrated experience performing vulnerability assessment/remediation including the coordination or performance of patch/configuration deployments across multiple platforms
- Demonstrated leadership experience with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Security Certification in accordance to DoD 8570.01 IAT-II or higher (e.g. Security+ CE, SSCP, etc.; CISSP is preferable)
- Experience in systems engineering, life-cycle management, & engineering change proposal processes
- Hands-on technical experience as an individual contributor with documentation skills and experience in some of the following areas: ◦ Linux system administration ◦ Windows system administration ◦ Network component administration ◦ VMware administration ◦ Operating system hardening
- COTS and FOSS patch management/deployment experience
- Experience with highly 'matrixed' organizations
- Ability to establish tasks and objectives with Lead Engineers and ensure the entire team understands and can work towards the vision and objectives
- Previous experience in Verification, Validation and Accreditation
- Experience in proactively analyzing and resolving problems relating to operational considerations, engineering drawings and associated hardware in relation to repair activities
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.