Cabrillo Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKean Defense. Cabrillo scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
Cabrillo is seeking an Information Assurance Engineer (IA) to support complex networking systems in the areas of new design and system sustainment.
- Track vendor vulnerabilities and evaluate new IA technologies in software, hardware, or tools
- May lead a small group of engineers/analysts on tasking to meet technical requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise to government and active duty personnel in IA specific technologies
- May carry out troubleshooting, lab integration, and remote support.
- Must work on multiple variants as required as well as with other functional teams including networking and IA
- Work independently as well as part of a team of contractors, and various government and active duty personnel
Must be comfortable to conduct trade studies, analysis and testing of solutions
- Skilled in troubleshooting and resolution of configuration issues.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a team
- One or more of the following certificates:
- IAT Level I (Security+)
- Microsoft Configuring Windows 10 (70-697)
- IAT Level II certificates including:
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411)
- VMWare VCP
- Reviewing and remediating IA issues on complex networking systems
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) tool, DISA STIG requirements, and authorizations to field requirements
- BS/BA in technical discipline with 4 years' experience, or 8 years' experience in lieu of degree
- Mixed operating system environment including MS and UNIX systems
- Troubleshooting and configuration of networking systems
- Navy test and evaluations
- Leading small teams to successful completion of tasking
- Windows servers and storage and/or routing and switching technologies and/or virtualization
- Developing CANES design for MSC platforms
- Navy Applications
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Cabrillo Technologies is an E-Verify company.