In this role you will provide Information Assurance support to the Air Force Civil Engineering Center (AFCEC) Functional Management Office (FMO). You will follow the RMF process to facilitate the accreditation of the network and assist with recommendations to meet security IA objectives.
- 8 years of Information Assurance experience within the Department of Defense (DoD) including:
- Knowledge and experience of Air Force regulations, policies, and IA best practices
- Understanding of the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Experience and understanding of system categorization
- Experience and understanding of ISSO and Security Control Assessors.
- Experience executing System Test and Evaluation process
- Experience with eMASS
- Experience implementing STIGs across systems
- Active Secret (S) clearance
- Active Security+ certification
- Air Force IA experience
- Military Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with the Air Force Civil Engineering Center