Description: Provide technical expertise and advisory services with specific emphasis on hypersonic activities to include adversary capabilities, systems engineering and flight test and evaluation. Evaluate the adequacy of the current BMDS, approach and architecture, to counter the threat and recommendation courses of action for strategy, system improvements and identify alternate strategies for affordable, cost effective and technically advanced systems. Requirements:
- 15years of experience in defense related work, either government, military or contractor in the fields of integrated air and missile defense (IAMD), suppression of enemy air defenses (SEAD), or hypersonics.
- A BS or higher in technical degree fields to include all disciplines of engineering, mathematics or physics.
- Secret clearance and eligible for Top Secret or special access programs.
- Must have knowledge of MS Office Suite applications, with a demonstrated ability in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Locations: National Capital Region (NCR), D.C., Huntsville, AL, Colorado Springs, CO, Vandenberg AFB, CA.