- Extensive implementation experience in the Hyperion suite of products, specifically HPCM or PCMCS and Hyperion Essbase
- Leads the analysis of designs, developing, testing and implementing of HPCM or PCMCS applications as part of implementation team in support of Business Unit initiatives and change requests.
- Develop complex allocation and mapping logic in HPCM or PCMCS.
- Validates the results of the testing cycle of system design changes prior to migrating to Production applications.
- Leads the application migration strategy for moving changes between environments.
- May review client’s current system architecture and usage with a focus on maximizing the benefit from the software.
- Serves as the application subject matter export and thought leader through an implementation
- Provides knowledge transfer to client’s team
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or IT preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the implementation of HPCM or PCMCS including Essbase
- Preference for at least 4 large scale HPCM or PCMCS implementations
- Essbase and or other relevant Hyperion Certifications are preferred
- Experience implementing allocation solutions utilizing Activity Based Cost / Management and/or Other Driver Based Methodologies
- Experience in a project team environment using structured methodologies for gathering business requirements, business processes, data ETL and system integrations.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently in dynamic, fast-paced environment
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Certification in (Hyperion - HPCM or PCMCS, Essbase or Planning)