We are GDIT. The people who support and secure some of the country's most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects.
GDIT is seeking an Oracle Hyperion Functional Analyst to join our team supporting the U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE) Office of the Chief Financial Officer's (OCFO) Consolidated Business Systems (e.g., financials, procurement, and budget formulation and execution).
GDIT is your place. You make it your own. Bring your creativity to help us find simple solutions to complex problems. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, you'll play an essential part in preparing our nation for the future. At GDIT, our employees are driven, resourceful, and unwavering. In this role, a typical day will include: IN THIS ROLE, A TYPICAL DAY WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Performs advanced analysis and administration of Oracle Hyperion application.
- Collects and analyzes user requirements to understand and document the workflows.
- Provides user support including resolving help-desk tickets, user inquiries, user training, and other system support.
- Collaborates with stakeholders, including the project team and key subject matter experts, in an effort to understand evolving business process requirements and needs of the toolset supporting the Agency's Budget Execution and Formulation activities.
- Analyzes moderately complex requirements and recommend enhancements to support continuous improvement efforts.
- Supports small projects enhancing and implementing budget processes in Hyperion Planning.
- Creates and manages reporting requirements that address current and future system user needs.
- Performs detailed analysis and application/business process designs.
- Prepares moderately complex flow charts, models, and procedures.
- Designs, enhances, and supports application artifacts, such as, metadata, forms, and business rules.
- Working understanding of change management processes.
- Coordinates and test any development. Support user testing and related documentation.
- Provides input on project schedules and effort estimates.
- Prepares and maintain application documentation to guide system users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of systems.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- BA/BS (Computer Science, Accounting, Business Administration, or other related disciplines).
- 8+ years of increasingly responsible and relevant experience in budgeting systems and reporting. Federal budget formulation and execution experience is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle Hyperion applications and/or Federal Budget processes.
- Working understanding of Oracle Hyperion Essbase, Planning, SmartView, and Financial Reporting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to expand knowledge and work independently under limited to no supervision.
- Effective communication (e.g., written and presentation) skills.
- Desire to take on new tasks as program requirements evolve.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems through the identification and analysis of diverse issues.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, follow up and track multiple projects/tasks. Work efficiently with confidence and minimal oversight.
- Proficiency in using word processing, spreadsheet, and other related software applications (e.g., process flow, collaboration tools, etc.) and the ability to expand current skills.
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
- Security Clearance Level: Ability to obtain a Public Trust
- US Citizenship Required
- Work Location: 100% Remote
- The program is in the DC, MD, and VA metro areas.
- Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and home.
- 401K with company match.
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages.
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career.
- Professional growth opportunities, including paid education and certifications.
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from.
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays.