Hyperion Administration Leader
Our client, a regionally based healthcare provider, is seeking an experienced financial professional to join their Information Systems group, located in Philadelphia, PA to work in the capacity of Hyperion Administration Leader. The chosen candidate will manage the operations, maintenance, security, development, upgrade and support of all Hyperion applications.
*Coordinate and take primary responsibility for setting up new users with access to all systems.
* Provide basic training classes for external new users and refresher courses for existing users prior to the beginning of the annual budgeting process.
* Coordinates advanced training sessions for internal users.
* Maintain user security in all systems.
* Coach, mentor, and develop, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
* Participate in the preparation of the annual operating budget as well as quarterly reforecasts.
* Create and produce reporting for all levels of the organization throughout the process.
* Provide departmental support on system issues that arise.
* Act as the primary liaison with the IT department and other areas on upgrades and enhancement requests that fall outside of the scope of the Finance department.
* Build and test required components supporting new Hyperion applications including metadata, business rules, forms, and reports.
Best Industry Healthcare IT
Best Department IT
Bachelor's Degree required in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or related discipline is required.
5 - 7 years of experience administering financial ERP systems including PeopleSoft / Hyperion within a Cloud environment is required.
2 or more years of managing a staff of direct reports with hire/fire responsibilities
Experience with cultivating, developing and mentoring internal staff is required.
Experience with the overall management of operations, maintenance, security, development, upgrade and support of all Hyperion applications is required.
Experience providing ongoing support of existing planning and close cycles (Planning and HFM), including required maintenance of supporting components (business rules, forms, security, mapping, etc.).
Experience managing projects to build Hyperion applications is required.
Experience supporting an efficient budgeting, forecasting and consolidation process, including working with cross functional finance team members to develop comprehensive requirements is required.
Ability to independently research, analyze and interpret data
High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
Experience working in a diverse culture and environment is preferred.
Excellent communication skills (i.e. verbal, written and interpersonal) are required.
US Citizens or Green Card holders only apply. No H1b visa sponsorship will be offered with this position.