This position performs a variety of engineering work in the initial planning and design phase of equipment, systems, or processes for water projects. Specifications are prepared, and necessary subcontracts and requisitions are defined. The incumbent has basic knowledge of concepts, principles, and theories in a subject area or discipline. Areas of focus include master planning of water and wastewater systems, and hydraulic modeling. He/she has a general understanding of the role of the team/ department and industry practice and standards.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor's Degree in environmental engineering, civil engineering, or related area of study
- At least 6 years of experience working as a hydraulic modeler
- Knowledge of hydraulic modeling software such as HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, SWMM, etc.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Master's Degree in environmental engineering, civil engineering, or related area of study
- PE license in the state of CO
- Excellent written and communication skills
Join CH2M and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life changing infrastructure that improves the Loveland community. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.